Residential Junk Removal
It’s always nice to have an extra pair of hands ready when you’re preparing for a house cleanout or residential junk removal job.
You need to figure out what kind of assistance you’ll need (e.g., truck and team to haul your items away, storage space, dump station). Make sure to contact the right company to set up an estimate.
Then coordinate your schedule accordingly – it’s not easy when you’re doing everything on your own!
So don’t forget our helpful guide below to get started with a house cleanout from top to bottom. It’ll help take the stress off your shoulders so that you can rid yourself of junk in no time!
Congratulations! You’ve decided to declutter your home, the next step is to determine the best way to get rid of all your unwanted junk.
As a homeowner, this can be a daunting task, as there are many options available and it is hard to know which one is right for you.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what type of junk you have. This will help you determine the best method for disposal.
For example, if you have large items that can’t be placed in the bins for city pick-up, then you will need to find a company like Trash Wizard that specializes in large item removal.
Once you know what type of junk you have, the next step is to decide how much junk you have.
This will help you determine whether or not it is worth hiring a professional company to come and remove the junk for you.
DIY Trash Removal
If you only have a small amount of junk, then it may be possible to dispose of it yourself.
However, if you have a large amount of junk, then it is probably worth hiring the professionals at Trash Wizard Junk Removal Tampa. Our licensed and insured staff will do all the heavy lifting for you
After you’ve decided how much junk you have and what type of junk it is, the next step is to give the junk removal specialist at Trash Wizard a call or TEXT at 813-733-2765.
We can provide you with pricing based on the items you’re looking to get rid of. Once you receive a quote, we can schedule a time that fits your schedule to come and remove the junk from your home.
At Trash Wizard, we provide furniture removal, appliance recycling, old mattress removal, and much more. Our pricing is based upon where your items are located and how much space it takes up our trucks.
4 Residential Junk Removal Tips
If you’re looking to prepare for your junk removal pick-up there are a few key tools and materials that will make your life much easier during a house cleanout. Here’s a list of must-haves:
1. First and foremost, make sure you have plenty of heavy-duty garbage bags on hand. It helps organize your junk and it actually helps you save money when using Trash Wizard.
2. A good quality broom and dustpan will come in handy for sweeping up smaller debris in your home. Don’t feel like sweeping up? Don’t worry – our staff will leave your area in broom-swept condition FREE of charge. It’s part of our all-inclusive junk removal services!
3. For bigger messes, a shop vac can be a lifesaver. Upon request, we can bring one with us to help you clean up.
4. If you’ll be dealing with any hazardous materials (Gas, oil, etc.), appropriate safety gear is essential. This includes gloves, goggles, and respiratory protection. Although we cannot accept hazardous materials we can provide you with information on local waste disposal locations in your area.
4 Steps For Junk Removal
If you’d like to tackle the task of junk removal on your own, there are some preliminary steps you should take before starting the daunting task. Here is a quick guide to what you should do beforehand:
1. Make a plan – This may seem obvious, but it is important to take some time to plan out what you want to accomplish. What rooms do you want to focus on? What type of junk are you dealing with? What can be donated or recycled? Having a clear plan will make the process much easier.
2. Gather supplies – Once you know what you need to do, it is time to gather the proper supplies. This may include garbage bags, gloves, rags, and cleaning products. You may also need stronger tools if you are dealing with large bulky items like entertainment centers, old refrigerators, and exercise equipment.
3. Get rid of the easy stuff first – before diving into the tougher tasks, start by getting rid of the easy stuff. This may include clothes that can be donated to places like Habitat for Humanity or the Salvation Army.
4. Separate your items – You can separate papers and cardboard that can be recycled with your weekly trash pick-up and consolidate smaller items that can be thrown away in regular trash bags. Clearing out these things will give you a sense of accomplishment and make the rest of the job seem easier.
Hiring A Junk Removal Company
The Residential Junk Removal Process
If you’re in the process of a house cleanout or junk removal, you may be wondering whether or not it’s worth it to hire a junk removal company like Trash Wizard. While there are some benefits to doing the job yourself, hiring a professional company can save you time and money.
When you hire Trash Wizard we’ll take care of all the heavy lifting and transportation for you. This can be especially helpful if you have large items that need to be removed, such as appliances or pieces of furniture. We’ll also dispose of your junk in an environmentally-friendly way.
If you’re looking to save time (and your back!) we’re a great investment! If you want your house cleanout or junk removal project to go smoothly, not only will Trash Wizard save you time and physical stress but you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you have help from real professionals.
We’ve completed over 11,000 jobs since opening in 2009. We have over 600 Five Star Reviews across the internet, A+BBB accreditation, and we’re also 4x Winners of Angi’s and Yelp Awards.
Junk Removal Pricing
The first step in any house cleanout, junk removal, or debris disposal project is to determine your budget. How much can you afford to spend on this project? Once you have a budget in mind, you can start to research your options.
There are a few different ways to go about hiring Trash Wizard for a house cleanout or junk removal project. You can actually save money by having all your junk ready to go in your garage or driveway. We offer discounted pricing for customers that have everything readily accessible!
At Trash Wizard we’ve compiled a list of nationwide pricing for junk removal.
Another option is renting a dumpster for disposing of your junk removal project. This is generally the most affordable option, but it does require some work on your part. You will need to load the dumpster yourself and then haul it away when it is full.
Make sure you understand all of the fees associated with renting a dumpster before you make your decision!
Contacting Trash Wizard Junk Removal
If you’re planning a house cleanout or junk removal project, all you have to do is TEXT photos to 813-733-2765 or Book Online.
Once you contact us, we will provide you with a no-obligation junk removal estimate.
Then we’ll schedule a date and time to Make Your Junk disappear!